- How do I specify the URL of my SSP sitemap?
- Why not look for a sitemap file at a fixed location on each site, like /sitemap.xml?
- What names are allowed for the sitemap file?
- How do I write URLs containing an ampersand ‘&’?
- Should I enter error pages (404.html etc.) into the sitemap?
- May I enter the same page/URL more than once?
- Must the top-Level be a single
- What’s the difference between
- My website features multiple language versions, but the structure is not identical for all languages. What can I do?
- Does it matter where I place the role items in the hierarchy?
- How do I support visitors both with and without sitemap capability?
- How do I represent my Web application?
- How should I promote SSP sitemaps?
- How is the Standard-Sitemap Protocol related to Google’s Sitemaps Protocol, sitemaps.org?
- Isn’t this the same as the HTML
<link rel> element?
- As a webmaster, what can I do to support sitemaps?
- As a CMS developer, what can I do to support sitemaps?
- As an extension developer, what can I do to support sitemaps?
- As a participant in standardization, what can I do to support sitemaps?
- As a websurfer, what can I do to support sitemaps?
- Increasing the popularity of sitemaps is a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem, isn’t it?
- What can I try the extension out on?
- Instead of a sidebar, could I have breadcrumbs?